Saturday, March 31, 2007

No youth

Its driving me crazy that i didnt get to go to youth group thursday because there was none ! Like .. why would you have no youth i know its spring break and all but my spring break just happened to be boring ! Yeah .. Today I was bored then Violett called ! And she came over .. after we got our routine pizza (: Oh yeah and when she left i walked her halfway to portage and i hugged her and licked her face HAHA! Twas very funny I got her back from licking my hand before REVENGE! Yeah .. It was fun.
Then she was about to leave so i decided to make her stay so i drew on her pants and I refused to let her leave haha . Yeah .. im not crazy .. (: Jackie Im not the smelly one you are !!! HAH! What do you say about that ! Well one time I had a LONG conversation that was about .. nothing really all it was was saying foods, animals and anyhing we could think of . And another time I had a conversation about my friend having a dog and me not knowing about it. It was rather interesting hehe. Good times Nicole and Tyler although you have never met or talked to each other muhahaa (:
Toodles.

No comments: