Oh my .. Violett your about the most brain dead person Ive met .. First you come over we left for the walk in and I myself pushed ANOTHER door that said pull on it. Then as we were walking we went into the bus shack to warm up. I found a window in the bus shack that was broken and you start jumping through it sorry sorry I mean leaping through it. And then we came back to my place made hot chocolate and you accidentally put the lid on the burner. And it melted .. and of course you had to wipe it with the oven mitt you had on. Then the plastic was on the over mitt too so you dip it in the hot chocolate mix so you would have an excuse to wash it in the sink. OH and after that you tried to peel it off but it didnt work. Then I told her " Violett heres a lesson when you have the stove on dont put things on top of it ". Then your wiping the counter and you wiped your mouth WITH the dish cloth.
Good job Violett.
Your lucky im your best friend or I wouldve thought you needed a strate jacket.
4 comments:
Hi Joey, are you gonna change your picture every week? I think you have camera issues or a camera addiction. Maybe you should see a doctor?
haha no that was a picture from awhile back. And id rather have a bigger digital camera like Loris HINT HINT* so i could get pictures of my friends because this is my last year being in the same school as my best friends there. HINT HINT*!
Well I think you'll have to wait to get a digital camera Joe. This is the year of being dirt poor for me. SO I already know what I'm getting you. Probably some used bath soap, a shallacked stool sample and some pre-chewed gum. Ha ha.
yes because you know i just love that stuff . not haha that reminds me of borat .. dirty movie .. just dirty
Post a Comment