Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bored

So I made a blog .. Jackie I wuv you dearest sister . And I wuv Lori my other sister .And I wuv lots of people .
.. that was random .
Anyways . Tonight at my Youth Group we found out that are youth leader is leaving our church officially on May 13/07. I really dont want him to hes an awesome guy. Then i reccomended Jackie but she works. But, other then Jonathan leaving we had banana rama tonight. Which we mesured things in bananas. I learned that one of my arms is 4 bananas long. Theres one guy that made me mad so i yelled at him. And unfortunatly he didnt stop .. I wanted to slap him hes amazingly annoying and i dislike him VERY much. Tomorrow at lunch time my teacher has ordered i think 2 cakes and ice cream and other people are bringing chips and pop. Man, talk about buffet! But, its gonna be rad cuz well its marble cake and i get to hang out with my friends. Unfortunatly, next year i wont be with my best friends whom are : Nicole, Jessika, Racquel, Genissa, And Akacia. Pretty much those people. Im going to miss them all !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to teach you not to say WUV! It makes people nauseous! I just threw up all over jackies' computer then I was really angry so I had to punch her in the face....all from the word wuv!

Joelle . said...

haha calm down now lori . wuv wuv wuv wuv wuv . what are you going to do about that ?! muhahaha :P

Anonymous said...

Joelle, that was Sam not Lori. But she got you! Ha ha, you thought it was Lori.

Unknown said...

Way to rat me out jackie! You'll pay for that! By the way, who put that horrible picture of me up on this page?! And who labeled it asthma horse?! RUDE!!!!!
wuv wuv wuv

Jackie J said...

No problem. Ratting you out Sam, is what I do best. Joelle labeled it Asthma Horse because that was one of the choices (playing horsey) you gave her when she was little. If I remember correctly, some other choices were Turrets, Epilepsy and I'm sure there were more.

Joelle . said...

Haha yes i miss those horses haha