Spring Break is finally here . (:
So far I have nothing planned .. sadly. Except for doing something with my friends and im going to topo gigos with the youth group at Calvary Temple. Its like a buffet thing. On friday I saw the Addison concert thing. It was kinda boring .. but, me and mary made it kinda fun at the end. Spring break is kinda useless to me right now. I have no clue what to do most of the time.
Although, I am doing better in school .. handing in homework ON TIME haha. But, I cant believe the year is coming to an end .. its depressing knowing I soon wont be able to see one of my best friends (Genissa) anymore except in the summer. Speaking of the summer .. apparently I am going to help Jackie fix my bathroom. That shall be fun. Exams are coming in June i think. Thats going to be amazingly difficult.
Bye bye
Although, I am doing better in school .. handing in homework ON TIME haha. But, I cant believe the year is coming to an end .. its depressing knowing I soon wont be able to see one of my best friends (Genissa) anymore except in the summer. Speaking of the summer .. apparently I am going to help Jackie fix my bathroom. That shall be fun. Exams are coming in June i think. Thats going to be amazingly difficult.
Bye bye
3 comments:
That's good about the homework and getting better grades thing. I know school is irritating right now, but it feels so much better when you work hard and see good results with your marks. Trust me, I always had a rough time in school and when I tried and got a higher mark than I thought possible, everything was less stressful and more fun.
Hey, don't wine about fixing the bathroom. I wouldn't be a good big sister if I didn't get to push you around and "make" you work. Stuff like that can be fun. Besides, it will be worth it once it's done and looks like new.
Later
Haha yeah . Well you didnt make me clean out the basment but you didnt make chad either and he didnt do anything. I was tired and dusty that day .. i wonder how the bathroom is going to look and how i will after .. maybe moldy? haha
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment