Friday, March 30, 2007

Bored..

Soo Im waiting for my body to be picked up by the evil alien .. haha well .. shes not an alien but yeah. Im just sitting here .. talking to Nicole freeking bored. Wishing I was in my dream land. WHOA! Im kinda hyper. hmm .. I should prance around in a tutu sometime soon. That would be fun. Anywho .. pickles are good mm mm pickles yummayy. I doubt anyone will reply. But, thats okay. BYEBYE!

6 comments:

Tom said...

I don't usually like pickles, but one time I had two of them with some cheese, sausage and bread... it was pretty okay.

Joelle . said...

Yeah. I dont really like pickles either .. I just like the word. (: PICKLES! Have you figured out im strange yet ? Because, well Its true and the only reason i say that is because i guess ive been told it alot (:

Anonymous said...

joelle, what the h*ll is wrong with you? seriously?! Do you need help?

Joelle . said...

Sam I may need help but im pretty sure you need it more then i do . (: But, I still love you .

Jackie J said...

Don't you mean "wuv" Joelle? You still wuv Sam. Sam did you read that? She wuvs you!

Joelle . said...

haha yes sure I wuv Sam. And she wuvs chad right right ? i mean she has a whole life plan .. to marry chad. Live in moms basment and you cant forget mom has to make her cheesecake!