Well .. alot has happened. Jonathan and Kimberly left the church. And that completely sucks. But, i went to YC Manitoba which was amazing! Reggie Dabbs is one of the most insiaring people in the world. And I met the band members of Drentch. Who are also very cool. But, there was some creepy guy that followed me everywhere .. i didnt know him at all. But, the weekend was great and the hotel was awesome. So ever since Jonathan left the youth group ive been going to Calvary Temple every friday. Its a blast everyones so nice and fun. Its super hott out right now crazzzy.
Oh and i hung out with Violett and Chad last week. At least chad was spraying violett with the water gun and not mee! haha. Then we ambushed Mathew and Josh. And uh i had a water gun fight yesterday too. Its going to be an amazing summer. Ive met new people and saw old friends. But, i havent seen my sisters in awhile and i havent seen my dad since 2005 christmas .. and my brother and me are getting along alot more. I absolutley miss YC Manitoba. And my moms boyfriend i dislike VERY much.. thats pretty much it.
If you havent gone to YC Manitoba i strongly reccomend you go there next year its inspiring and sooo much fun.
6 comments:
Hi, I read your profile on one of those links you have on your blog. What's with the answer to "DRINK"? Socially? Where? Tell me their addresses so I can go talk with their parents. Just kidding. :)
Why is drinking so "fun" for teens? I don't understand. Honestly, most of it doesn't even taste good. Someone give me an answer. Is it because everyone else around you does it? Teens want to fit in? Teens want to lose control and not remember what they did because they were so sloshed? Vomit a lot the next day? Have the squirts? That so does not sound fun to me! But I guess I'm weird. I am content with that.
haha have the "squirts" haha funny sackie. Anyway i guess its a way of not thinking of the past or the present or they just think its cool but i for one do not drink maybe once or twice but that was in ontario remember?
Nice mafia sounding Blog Jo:)
I finally caught up on everyones life:P Its funny how all the teens want to grow up and be an adult and all the adults wish they could be younger again. Tis life . . .
Hey I'm not good enough for your family that I don't get a picture:(
I don't think I have one of you and me thats resent anyways. . . we'll have to fix that.
yes we shall have to fix that Jer!
Hey Joelle, aren't you glad that you created a blog and it gives your family a great way to give you crap! ha ha ha! I love it! I really like that picture of you with your hand over your mouth (seriously, not joking).
Well I have to go and poop.
lol sam you do that. lol and thank you if you really were seriously not joking.
Post a Comment